Saturday, January 3, 2009

HELLO 2009!!!

Hi everyone! Before I go on with my new year greetings, please forgive me for not posting the winners for our Anniversary challenge and prepping our newsletter. With all the holiday rush I didn't have enough computer time , please do watch out for our announcements and email soon.

On to more things, like the new year!!!! As always Studio Azul will do it's very best to bring you the best kits at affordable prices, more challenges and tips to make the most out of your kits. On a personal note, I don't think i've practised my scrapping skills as much as making our annual family album. I made 16 layouts (4 different layouts with 4 copies per! no xeroxes here :-) in 24 hours, how's that to start my year LOL If anything, i want this year to be filled with happy, unforgettable moments to fill my layouts with.

So here's to YOUR 2009, may it be filled with great blessings and wonderful memories. Happy new year!

post signature





No comments: